Before the event
When should I receive my digital ticket?
We will send an SMS (text) message containing the link to download your ticket bundle that includes your digital ticket(s) and vehicle pass on or after Tuesday, March 7th.
How should I download the ticket to my phone?
If you have an iPhone:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open the SMS that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number where you received the text. Please ensure you use Safari to open the download link rather than Google Chrome to ensure the tickets are correctly saved in your wallet.
- Step 2: Select the Add to Apple Wallet button and select Add All.
- Step 3: Select “Next” (leave Automatically Select as selected) and “Done” to add the digital ticket and a separate vehicle pass to your Apple Wallet.
If you have an Android phone:
- Step 1: Make sure that Google Wallet is installed on your Android phone. Many devices come with Google Wallet pre-installed, you can check whether Google Wallet is pre-installed using these instructions. If Google Wallet is not installed please follow these instructions to install it: Google Wallet
- Some vendors, such as Samsung, offer an alternative wallet (Samsung Pay). We do not support digital tickets for Samsung Pay so please download Google Wallet to receive your ticket and vehicle pass.
- Step 2: On your phone, open the text message that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number where you received the text.
- Step 3: Select the “Add to Google Wallet” button
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the Google Wallet app. From there, select “Add” to save the ticket and vehicle pass to your wallet.
- Step 5: We will be using a technology called NFC at the event. To ensure your ticket and vehicle pass will work, please select “Connected Devices” in the Settings app on your Android Device. Select Connection Preferences, then NFC Option. Toggle the “Use NFC” option to on.
How will I know I received the correct ticket(s)?
All guests will receive one show ticket and one vehicle pass to download for the 95th Oscars. Some attendees will also receive an additional Governors Ball ticket. Tickets are not shareable, however your vehicle pass may be shared using the instructions below. Once your ticket(s) are downloaded, you should see your name displayed on the ticket. If the name displayed looks incorrect, please contact Academy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140.
What should I do if I do not have a phone or do not have iPhone or Android phone?
Please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140
What should I do if my Android phone does not have support for Google Wallet?
Some countries currently do not support Google Wallet. You can check support in your country here. If your country is not on the list of supported countries, please contact Academy Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140.
I couldn’t save my ticket to Google Wallet
While saving the ticket on Google Wallet, make sure that you are using the same Google Account as the one on Google Wallet. If the problem persists, please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140
I do not see my seating information, where is it?
Guests will receive an update to their tickets in their digital wallet with their assigned seats starting Friday, March 10. If you have not received the update to your tickets by 6pm on Saturday, March 11th, please contact Academy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140.
Can I share my vehicle pass with a driver for the event?
Yes. There are two ways you can do this.
- Your driver can scan the QR code on the front of your vehicle pass with a smart phone camera and a link will appear on your driver’s smart phone to download your vehicle pass.
NOTE: the pass can only be scanned once at the vehicle checkpoint
- For iPhone users, you may also utilize the share capability on the vehicle pass in your Apple wallet. To share, select the more button (the circle with three dots) in the top right corner of your pass and select “Share”.
I would like to make a change to the phone number that was provided during the RSVP process
If you need to make changes to the phone number associated with your digital ticket, please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140
I downloaded the ticket to the wrong phone or I lost my ticket. What should I do?
Tickets may only be downloaded once. Event tickets are non-transferrable and non-sharable, however your vehicle pass may be shared with a driver using the instructions indicated above. If you need assistance with downloading your digital tickets, please contact Academy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140.
At the event
We will be sending you notifications about your digital ticket and vehicle pass before and during the event. Please ensure your iPhone or Android phone is not in airplane mode. For iPhone users, ensure Automatic Updates and Allow Notifications and Suggest on Lock Screen remain turned on for your digital ticket and vehicle pass. For Android users, go to your device settings and ensure your Google Wallet app settings have All Google Wallet notifications toggled on. Most phones have these settings enabled by default.
You may be asked to present your ticket or vehicle pass at various security checkpoints in addition to the arrivals area. To access your digital ticket, follow the steps below.
How do I open my digital ticket or vehicle pass on my iPhone:
- Step 1: Access your iPhone using your usual method (face identification, touch identification or entering a passcode).
- Step 2: Select the Wallet icon or search for “wallet” in the search bar.
- Step 3: Select your digital ticket or vehicle pass from the passes in your Apple Wallet.
If you receive a lock screen notification, you can also access the digital ticket or vehicle pass by selecting this on your iPhone.
How do I access the back of my ticket on my iPhone?
If we ask you to show us the back of your ticket, please tap the More button (the circle with the three dots) on the top, right-hand side of the pass.
How do I open my ticket on Android phone:
- Step 1: Open the Google Wallet app on your phone. You can access your Google Wallet using these methods. Make sure that
NFC is turned on and Google Wallet is your default wallet.
- Step 2: Select your ticket or vehicle pass and tap on it to open it.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the screen, tap on “Details” to view the ticket or vehicle pass details
- Step 4: Scroll up to view all ticket or vehicle pass details
Please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140 – available seven days a week, 8am to 8pm PT.