The Academy is now accepting applications for its 2016 Summer Internship Program
Departments: Communications, Information Technology, Library, Science & Technology Council, Museum, Film Archive, Preservation & Foundation Programs, Human Resources
- The program starts June 13, 2016 – August 12, 2016
- The application deadline is March 9, 2016
- Internship hours are part-time (up to 28 hours per week and may vary based on project)
- Work will be project-driven, hands-on while providing you with more knowledge about and access to the motion picture industry.
- The summer internship program also includes educational brown bag lunches, studio tours and other growth oriented and fun activities related to student development and film.
Academy summer internship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a college student attending an accredited undergraduate or graduate program;
- Have an overall 3.0 grade point average;
- Continue their education in the fall following The Academy internship;
- Have a minimum of one year of study toward degree in related field;
- Exhibit an interest in the motion picture industry;
- Have strong written, verbal and problem-solving skills